Still No Payment After 16 Days

It’s been 16 days now since the last booking, in which I still have not received payment. On the payments page, it said the payment was initiated on March 9th and still “Processing,” but 16 days later, this is ridiculous. As my first booking experience as a host with Peerspace, I wasn’t sure what to expect, other than reading that payout is typically within 3-5 days of initiating. I also noticed that under “Payment methods,” the bank information still says “Verification is pending.” I’m not sure what the hold up is. Has anyone come across a similar issue with pending verification or not receiving payments on time? Peerspace has not returned any of my calls or emails.

Thanks in advance!

Hi Kelli,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our teams are looking into this reservation payout for you. I will follow up with you directly via email as soon as I have additional information.

We greatly appreciate your patience in this matter.

Best,

1 Like

Hi Kelli,

Sorry that you are having this issue on your first booking. Typically, payments on Peerspace are seamless and routinely follow the 3-5 business day timeline.

With that said, we’ve had the same “Verification Pending” and withheld payments issue even after being on the platform for years and it was due to incongruence between information listed with Peerspace’s payment processor, Stripe, and our W-9 Form. It took about a week to sort out and have the information correctly updated within Stripe.

You’re likely seeing additional delays in response time on Peerspace’s side due to the recent Cornoavirus impacts as their customer service team has been dealing with a high volume of support emails and calls. But, I’m sure they’ll get the issue rectified for you soon!

1 Like

Hi Eric,

Thank you for your response and for quickly processing the payout within the two days of my initial post here. I am not sure what the issue was with the "verification pending"but it looks like you were able to figure it out!

Since then, however, I was able to complete another booking with a client on April 1st. It is now April 6th and the payment for this new booking only shows “Scheduled,” with an “Invalid Date.” Please advise on this matter to when payment initiation and payout can be expected.

Thanks again.

Hi Kelli,

Payments typically take 3-5 business days to process. You may have to wait a few more business days since the weekend just passed.

I’ll take a look into this more for you just to be safe and follow up via email.

Best,