Multiple Rooms in One Location

We will be opening a new location and January that has 2 different production rooms. Is there a way to list the space and allow guest to book either room separately or both at different rates? Thanks

1 Like

@Lorenzo_A Make two different listings. Will they be next to eachother? Will you have an issue with sound?

1 Like

One room is already fully soundproof as it used to be a recording studio control room. We will be using it as a green screen room, live streaming, Voice overs, Video village, etc. Its separate from the larger space which will have a CYC wall, etc. It’s not so much about hosting 2 clients at the same time it’s more about giving clients the option. to use just room room at a lower price or both if they have a larger crew and need both production spaces. Thanks

1 Like

Watch your calendar, you will ultimately have 3 locations.

2 Likes

I’ve had this question too, but ultimately I ended up adding it to my room description and offering it as a flat rate fee to add on if they prefer. I’m not sure if this platform has add-ons but it would be helpful, so the explanation is offered up front.

1 Like

You are able to add it to the addons for one fee per booking @Petra_J

1 Like

I have one large room that can be divided in half, and was advised by Peerspace to make three separate listings. One half, the other half, or the whole space. I don’t use instant book so that I can keep track and make sure people are booking the right thing for their needs.

1 Like

I have 2 connected rooms that I rent out separately or together. I created 3 listings. Each room individually and then the 3rd for the whole space. This works well as a lot of productions, especially now with everyone needing extra space for social distancing, want to book the larger room, but need the smaller room to spread out.

1 Like