Offer any advice to gain more bookings please?

Hi all. I have been on airbnb since 3/17 and have almost 400 five star reviews. I’ve been a superhost since the beginning. One of my guests said… “you should list this place on peerspace”. I checked it out and recently did just that. I actually had forgotten about it until i got an email the other day with a booking request. I was excited!

The content video shoot for an atlanta esports team was for 3 hours, 3 people and it went very well. I was impressed with the entire peerspace system.

Atlanta has a HUGE film industry and I think that retro gaming (pinball and arcade games) are coming back. I believe there’s a ton of business out there for my peerspace but I need to tap into it.

I would love to rely less on airbnb and see more business from peerspace and would welcome any advice as to how my listing presents itself, how I might change it and even what other ways to tweak it to sound better?

We are in a residential neighborhood so parties are not a possibility.

THANKS

1 Like

Go to “Listings” and click on the ellipsis to the right, select Share, then Copy Link. You can post it here, and your fellow hosts can take a look and offer suggestions.

2 Likes
1 Like