No inquiries, all of a sudden

Hi! I’m confused. From October - January, I had weekly inquiries and a few bookings per month. I was (and currently) am a Power Host. However, since mid-January, I haven’t even had 1 inquiry, even though my listing hasn’t changed.

Any ideas as to what could be happening? I’ve contacted Peerspace 3 times and each time they’ve sent me the same irrelevant form-letter email that doesn’t address my concerns or questions.

Any tips?

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Hi Allison,
Can you message me with a link to your listing? I’d love to have a look to see if maybe there’s something that’s immediately evident that I can advise on, or even pass along to someone more knowledgeable!

I have been having the same issue as well. Weird!

My inquiries have drastically dropped in the last week-and-a-half, curious if there is a reason as well.

Thank you. This is the link to my listing. I have had zero inquiries in the past 3.5 months. Prior to that, multiple inquiries and scouts per week and a few booking per month. https://www.peerspace.com/pages/listings/5b6e081fbf1f742e004ea4c9

It’s so frustrating. And I’ve talked to customer service every month and they just send me the same email every time about how to set my listing so the people will be drawn to it. But my listing hasn’t changed and I was getting a lot of activity prior to the new year. Agh!

We are having the same issue! Received inquiries and bookings every week and suddenly have had nothing in the last 3 weeks. Crickets! I didn’t make any changes to our listing. What is happening?!

1 Like

I have a weird theory. The concierge service is having everyone believe that they must be booking meals along with it etc. It’s very unclear and confusing from a booking perspective. I think this is scaring people and no one wants to pay more so they must be looking elsewhere. Just my two cents… I was a power host too and had bookings multiple times a week. Nothing in the last few months, not many inquiries either.

2 Likes

What an absolutely beautiful and well staged home you have!

I don’t even want to speculate when the staging and the photos are so clean. It could just be that maybe there isn’t as high of a demand at the moment, as student films have mostly all wrapped by May.

We hosted about 3-4 film productions a month and then that dropped significantly in favor of things like offsites and some events as well.

I really do hope that things pick up soon!

1 Like

Thank you for your insight, Deacon. Fingers crossed!

1 Like