Multiple Categories in One listing

Currently I’ve listed my space under the category of Meetings. However, I’d also like guests to be available to find my space for other Popular Activities…such as Corporate Events, Retreats, Workshops, Networking, etc.

Is there a different Category under which I should list?
How do i create a listing that will highlight my site for multiple corporate activities?

Thank you,
Christina

Hey Christina,

What a cool spot! You’ve done a fabulous job setting your listings up. There are a few ways you can increase your visibility in search results for corporate activities like this:

• Update your listing title and/or content with one-two relevant keywords, such as your space type (e.g. loft), notable features (e.g. exposed brick), or the activities you’re interested in hosting (e.g. retreats). These details reflect specific elements guests may be searching for and can help improve the matching process in search results.

• Create an Event listing by navigating to your Listings tab and clicking the blue “Add a Listing” button. This will give your space greater visibility to guests looking to host social gatherings, such as networking events and happy hours.

This forum discussion gives some great tips on merchandising your listings if you’re interested in exploring further: How do you get more meeting and corporate off-site bookings?

I hope this helps!