How to get rid of cancellations on inquiries on the calendar?

I have some inquiries that will not be going to lead to a booking.
Are my customers seeing my calendar as I see with perspective booking or those dates are available for them?

best

Irina

1 Like

I don’t think they show up on your calendar. Check client side of your listing page.

1 Like

Hi @Irina_A,

@Eli_P is correct, inquiries and requests are not displayed on the guest calendar view. They appear on your host calendar as reference only. Please let me know if there are other questions. Best,

Rony

1 Like

Hi Rony-

I have a related question on the subject of the calendar: Wondering if we hosts can have a feature which allows us to eliminate or at least hide the unfruitful inquiries which appear as blue dots on the calendar, AND which we know aren’t going to happen. The calendar starts to get a bit crowded with markings on certain popular days and weeks. I might have a “likely” booking which I’d like to leave in the calendar but might also have one that is a definite no. Would be great to be able to quickly distinguish hot leads from cold ones when checking my calendar.

Thanks so much!!

1 Like

Hey @Peggy_G!

We definitely have discussed internally the feature of allowing hosts to close/archive an inquiry. It’s certainly a feature we want to get to, but it’s not currently being worked on. I totally understand the frustration of having an inbox/calendar filled with irrelevant content so I hope we can add it to our roadmap soon! In the meantime, I apologize for the inconvenience. Best,

Rony

1 Like

Thanks Rony! Overall the calendar is great and for sure easier than early days before it was a feature.