Hosts To Create Booking

A feature I’d love to see is if there were an option for the studio to initiate an offer. Instead of having to wait for a client to create a booking and then adjust a custom offer, I’d love to have the ability to create a booking that already has my custom offer and then send it to my client.

2 Likes

You can Jennifer. Go to your client’s message thread in your inbox and you will see at the top Create Custom Offer. It is actually a great way to grease the wheels and make it easy for them to click Accept.

Hi @Jennifer_G,

I would sent your client the profile and have them book the times on the peerspace website/app.

That’s what I do, but it would be nice if I could create an offer initially, then send that to them to accept.

I just realized it works differently on the iPhone app. Go to your client’s message in your inbox, click on Details, and there you will see Create Custom Offer.

@Brad_B,

I believe she wants to send a custom offer to the new client without them filling out the date and time information.

@Jennifer_G Currently Peerspace allows you to send your profile to the clients and they would need to fill out the date and time information.
Wonderful add on for Peerspace to add in.

1 Like

Hi Eli, apparently I am missing something. But from my end, I can initiate a booking to anyone who has messaged me, and I can set the date, start and end times, fees, add-ons, etc. What am I seeing wrong?

@Brad_B,

Yes you can send a custom booking to someone who has inquired but not people who have finished a booking(as they have to reach out and inquire again. I believe Jennifer wants to send an offer to a client who she works with outside of Peerspace.

1 Like

Thanks Eli, now I get it. Yes, emailing to a new client secured independently would be a great idea for all involved.

2 Likes

Agreed. Ran into this issue a few times and would be much easier if the host could initiate a booking. Having to explain to the client and then rely on them to submit the inquiry on a timely basis can be cumbersome.

1 Like

Provide them the link to your location.