# count of saves of my property

I noticed recently that the # count of how many people that have saved my property has disappeared. If it has moved to another part of my listing can someone let me know how to find it? I really like that feature. it helps me know that people are looking at my place.
Thank you!
Joanna

2 Likes

I agree. I noticed this as well and asked Peerspace about it a couple days ago. Here was their response : Thank you for reaching out! The favorite boards still work it just doesn’t tell hosts when a guest saves their space to a board. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Best, Lawrence

1 Like

Thank you for sharing their response!

Re: # Count of Saves

Joanna, Adedayo, and Lawrence (Esp)…I’m sorry, but I believe Lawrence’s reply was, at the very least, inadequate. Quote: “Thank you for reaching out! The favorite boards still work it just doesn’t tell hosts when a guest saves their space to a board. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Best, Lawrence”

Wouldn’t most agree that the number of “saves” reflects the potential interest in your property? And if the number of “saves” is relatively low, it may give the Host some indication that he/she could make changes to make their posts more attractive and desirable.

3 Likes

Hi @Steven_G,

Thank you for your feedback. Someone saving your space to a favorite board isn’t indicative of them booking your space.

Some users save to boards for inspiration or to feature spaces on a blog similar to how our marketing team is using spaces on social media and on our blog.

This feature doesn’t really belong on the listing and doesn’t impact your number of bookings or visibility on the site. Not many hosts utilized the feature.

The guest still has the ability to save a space to their favorite board. The team is working on a different way to display this info in the future somewhere besides on the listing.

Best,