How to apply for Chapter Leader?

Hi Peerspace,

This is my first time discovering and using this host community board, which is very interesting to me having all the questions shared here as community.

My question is I heard about the “Chapter leader” program of Peerspace, but I never receive a email regarding to the program. We have a very good space with great location, great amenity, popular design, and we’ve been hosting so many workshop, sessions, meetings from Peerspace guests. Please let me know if there’s a way to apply for that.

Thank you, and looking forward to hearing back from you!

1 Like

Hi @Jinghan_Y! Welcome to the host forum. Great to have you!

We’re thrilled to hear you’re interested in becoming a Peerspace Chapter Leader.

Community events are led by local Chapter Leaders who are active hosts and partners of our brand and mission. Please take the time to tell us more about yourself and the reasons why you’d love to (officially!) represent your local host community by applying here.

Please make sure to join a community as well to learn about upcoming events happening nationwide.

If you have questions in advance of submitting an application, feel free to reach out to host-development@peerspace.com.

Hope this helps!

2 Likes