Next Chapter Leader Event in NYC 6.5.19 - What topics would you like to add to the discussion panel?

Hello everyone,

I decided to post this here since seems the NYC group doesn’t have a lot of traffic yet.

As mentioned in another post last week, we are getting ready to host the first Chapter Leader Event in NYC, scheduled for Wednesday June 5th at 7pm at our Williamsburg location. You can see details of the event and RSVP for free in the link below.

As you will see in the event details, we are putting together a panel discussion to discuss the dos and don’ts of the production industry when it comes to selecting a space for a media production (we will cover listings, space amenities, communications with clients, customer service, logistics management, etc).

My team and myself would love to have your insight now that we are going to start working on a set of predetermined topics for the panel to kick-off. I’m sure you all have a lot of questions when it comes to optimize your listings, amenities, etc for media productions, so now it’s the time! We will have a good number of producers, locations scouters, photographers, etc that will give us their insight.

Please, feel free to answer this thread with those topics you would like us to include :slight_smile:

Thank you
Eduard

3 Likes

Hello everyone again,

Our first Chapter Leader event is next Wednesday June 5th at 7pm and we can’t be more excited about it!
We have final confirmation of the panelists, you can see all the information in the events link, however below who is who on the panelists side:

• Audrey Lorea - Location Scouter
  • Brianna Greenidge - Photographer
  • Vanessa Granda - Photographer
  • Khiari Bakar - Photographer
  • Nicolas Santa - Producer

The panel will be moderated by our team member Alicé Nascimento, who is a fantastic Documentary Filmmaker.

Please, if you haven’t RSVP’ed yet, do it as soon as possible!

See you on Wednesday!
Eduard

3 Likes

Hi Eduard,

Will you have your event live or available for viewing after?
Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @Eli_P,

We are going to film the event! So yes, it will be available for viewing after!

Thank you
Eduard

hi Eduard: Great to meet you and thank you for a lovely Peerspace event last night! Met many good hosts and clients, all good. How about name tags next time? No one likes them but I’m terrible at names and so much easier to know who’s who and start a convo then. Thanks again. Claudia @Rock Locations

Awesome Chapter leader event in New York City last night. The chapter leader, Eduard and his team were great. The selected panel gave great insight to maximize my space.( Great pictures, key words, multiple listings from same space)
The hosts that attended were Awesome as well with sharing their tips and experiences. Learned alot, Great time!

Good morning everyone!

Yesterday was truly fantastic! Amazing turn out, amazing panelists, amazing everything. Thank you so much all for being understanding - we weren’t expecting SO many people and we ran a little bit short of food and drinks and sitting, but I think at the end of the day that is a good problem to have and the most important thing is that we all got very good insight from our panelists.

Thank you @Claudia_B and @Frederica_T it was lovely meeting you and to get your insight on your personal experiences as space owners! I personally learned a lot from hearing all you explain your perspectives on things!

Our photographer/videographer is working on those pictures and video and she will be sending all the material to Peerspace within the next couple days. I think that the video material, if well curated, is a gem of good information that could help not only NYC hosts, also on a national level.

Please, everyone, feel free to send feedback, comments, ideas, etc so the upcoming Chapter Leader Events are as successful or even more. At the end of the day, this is a tool that Peerspace allows to be created by space owners for space owners, and it’s a community effort. Me and my team will put the work and initial ideas, but everybody can enrich them so we all can level up our games.

We will be announcing soon our next Chapter Leader Event. Stay tuned!

Thank you
Eduard

2 Likes

This is wonderful the LA and NY hosts have had a wonderful turn out and everyone walked home with useful information. Thank you to Peerspace and its community for working hard at this!

2 Likes