Name of my Location is incorrect

Peerspace staff,

I’ve raised this issue previously. The name of our location is An Elegant Take on MidCentury Living not Stunning Serene Sanctuary.
No matter how many times I edit the name of the location it reverts back and it reverts back on more than just the profile page. The calendar page - - all pages shows the incorrect name. How can we finally solve the fact that our location is called An Elegant Take on MidCentury Living?
Frustrated in Novato.
Susan Sutton

As a heads up, Peerspace forbids us from using the actual names of our venue in our listings or in messages… We are only allowed to use descriptive phrases.

Keith is correct but after you review the name try to clean you cache on your browser usually helps!

Not applicable to my situation but thank you. Do you know how I can get an answer from a peerspace staffer?

Yes I’ve already cleared everything. Do you know how I get a Peerspace staffer to answer my question? Thank you.

email peerspace support – team@peerspace.com or rony@peerspace.com

@Susan_S You can edit your listing title from the listing tab here on a computer. From there click the edit button next to your listing as shown in the photos below for this newly created listing. Next click on the pencil next to event details to edit your listing title. On the next page enter the new listing title. Click update and then click on done editing. Your listing title should now be updated.

06%20AM 56%20AM 40%20AM 13%20AM

1 Like

Thanks, Lawrence for your help.

1 Like

Please note that the main listing page is correct. It is on the calendar that the name is incorrect. That cannot be edited by me.

Please advise.

Thank you, Susan

Mobile 415 497 6915

“Cheap ugliness is bad enough, but costly ugliness is a crime.” Elle Decor

1904 - The Poor Taste if the Rich

@Susan_S have you tried syncing your calendar again? If not yet you would need to go to the calendar tab and hit sync.

Here’s how to sync your external calendar with Peerspace:

1. Visit your Calendar on Peerspace.
  2. In the “Settings” menu, select the space you’d like to sync from the left panel and click “Sync Now”.
  3. Pick your calendar provider and authorize the connection with our third party tool, Cronofy. *Cronofy does not have ICS link functionality.
  4. Select the calendar you would like to sync with Peerspace.
  5. It can take a few minutes for the sync to complete. When the connection is established, the sync status will change to “Complete.”

If issues still persist please give me a call at 415-403-2421.

Warmly

It is THE CALENDAR PAGE THAT IS INCORRECT.

Please advise.

Thank you, Susan

Mobile 415 497 6915

@Susan_S if its the calendar page you would need to sync your calendar using the steps posted above.

Warmly,

CALENDAR PAGE HAS ALWAYS BEEN SYNCED AND I JUST RE-SYNCHED IT YESTERDAY.

Correct name is “An Elegant take on MidCentury Living.

Mobile 415 497 6915

@Susan_S it appears you may have more than one calendar have you tried clicking the arrow that is next to the calendar name and selecting the other calendar? 41%20PM

1 Like

IT’S ALREADY SYNCED.

Please, the issue isn’t on my end. It’s an IT issue on your side.

Can we please get resolution on this. This is taking way too long.

Thank you, Susan

Mobile 415 497 6915

“The success of a room depends largely on when it does not contain.“ Tiffany & Co. 1973

Hi @Susan_S, I looked into this and now understand the confusion. I will contact you directly. Thank you for your patience.

1 Like