Release Notes 🥳 June 2019

Hey, hosts!

We’re halfway through the year and are excited to announce some larger product improvements to our host community. In June, we put the finishing touches on…

• Add-Ons: Hosts can now add line items to custom offers to up-sell additional services you provide at your space. For now, this feature can only be accessed if you have a live inquiry or request. More info here!

• Variable Pricing: Hosts now have the ability to set hourly rates based on the day of week or time of day. You can access this feature by clicking “Edit Price” from your Listings tab. More info here!

On the horizon: Pricing by attendees (i.e. the ability to set variable rates based on number of attendees)

Look out for future “Release Notes” like this, exclusively in our community forum, to read about some of the ongoing improvements we’re making to our product. As always, let us know what you think!

Happy hosting,
Grace

3 Likes

Hello @Grace_B

This is exciting!

Any idea when the variable pricing based on number of people will be released?

We were very excited yesterday when seeing that variable pricing was released but we just learned the main feature we need to use, variable pricing based on number of people, hasn’t been released yet.

Thank you
Eduard

3 Likes

Hi Eduard,

It’s currently in the works and we hope to release it in the near future. Stay tuned, it’s on its way!

Best,
Grace

2 Likes

Great - will we be available to add custom fees - like for example let’s say - building fee.

Thank you
Eduard

1 Like

This is great. Thanks for listening to the community who only wants to help make Peerspace the best it can be! TD

3 Likes

Thank you so much for the variable pricing! I feel like this is going to save a lot of headaches.

2 Likes

This will be a big help for us, thank you!

1 Like

This is wonderful!
Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Eduard,

You should be able to add custom fees, like a building fee, by creating an inventory item with the Add-Ons feature. If this isn’t something you charge for frequently, you can adjust the subtotal of the booking as you have in the past through Custom Offer.

How do I add additional services to an inquiry or booking request?
What types of additional services can hosts charge for?

I hope this answers your question, but let me know if otherwise (and apologies for the delayed reply)!

Grace

2 Likes