New Peerspace Chapter Leader Event in NYC! 10.9.19!

Hello everyone!

Hope you all are doing ok!

We just released dates for a new Chapter Leader Event in NYC organized by my team and myself in collaboration with Diane @ Peerspace. This time we will host the event in a bigger space within our portfolio since last time our Williamsburg location turned out to be too small - we weren’t expecting such an amazing turn out! Thank you one more time for coming!

Date: Wednesday 10.9.19
Times: 7pm to 10pm
Event Page - link

Since last time turned out to be such an amazing experience of learning and educating ourselves about the production industry, we’ve decided to repeat the same format but with insiders from the events industry. We are VERY VERY VERY excited with the panelists and we think that we all will enjoy a lot and learn a thing or two in this new event.
You can see full information and panelists in the event page here.
Our main goal when selecting the panel was to bring some inspiration to you hosts when thinking about what type of business can come through the events category. We know that many of you think that events is just night time parties with drunk people, but that’s far from reality. The events category can entail beautiful collaborations with PR companies, Marketing companies, Chefs, Designers, etc for brand activations, fashion events, special dinners, wedding receptions, etc etc
There is a big chance we add one or two more panelists before the day of the event, so stay tuned.

We’ve completed the panel with a true expert in insurance for events (Davis from Tend) because I know we all want to chat about that stuff too!

Food and drinks to be served by our amazing sponsors.

Last but not least - we are well aware that the date we chose is not a good one for the Jewish community since it’s Yom Kippur. As the owner of my business and in representation of my team and Peerspace, I want to send our apologies in advance. Coordinating so many panelists, spaces, logistics, food vendors, etc has been very challenging and if not done on that date, we had to jump all the way down to November and we didn’t want to go that far. We will videotape the event and make sure that sooner than later everyone has access to the most important information. Sending our love and respect to all the Jewish hosts out there.

Hope to see you all at the event!

Thank you
Eduard

3 Likes

Thank you Eduard, a great event…I just posted my review of the evening in a different stream…you were a great host, thank you for making me feel so welcome as a novice to Peerspace…just finished a successful film shoot in my apartment. Can’t wait for your next event, I will be there.

1 Like