Hosting a Peerspace Community Event

I’m interested in learning more!

0 Likes

I would be happy to host, but not sure my space is big enough for a huge event, I guess it depends on how big of a turn out you are expecting/hoping us to host? would hosts have to sign up for each event to reserve their spot (with a capacity limit per event)? I am in Brooklyn…so was wondering… for large cities such as New York (which has many many hosts) would we be hosting by neighborhood or our entire city?

Also would this be an opportunity for hosts to discuss their experiences and voice concerns for ways to improve the peerspace system and website?

or would this predominantly be aimed for us to network with each other?

thanks !

0 Likes

I’m interested in learning more. I would like to host a Chicago chapter. Potentially with other peerspace hosts in my area - rotating every month or so.

1 Like

I would be interested in becoming a community host in Marin county Ca.
Please contact me with information.

Thank you

0 Likes

Hello! I would be interested in hosting here in SF. We are in a somewhat industrial part-Dogpatch/Bayview and have plenty of street parking. I could not host every month, but 4-6 times per year. What times typically are the events and how many people- min-max.

Thanks, Melanie

0 Likes

Hi @Spencer I would love to be the Peerspace Chapter Leader of San Diego!

0 Likes

I would to do this for the Austin market!

0 Likes

I would like to learn more, we’re located in Santa Monica.

0 Likes

Hi Spencer,

I would love to host events in my location in downtown LA.

0 Likes

Hello all,

Since seems that increased promotion of our listings would be an incentive for this, we also would be highly interested. We have spaces in Brooklyn and Manhattan.

Thank you
Eduard

0 Likes

Yes We’d love to host in the Atlanta area. We have 12,000 sq ft available in various spaces and layouts.

0 Likes

I would be interested in being a chapter leader for the Atlanta market.

0 Likes

We’re so excited to see all of the enthusiasm to learn more about the program! Every host who has replied to this thread to express interest will be receiving more information from us over the next few weeks. At that time, we’ll be able to answer any questions you have about a) program terms and b) commitments required.

Stay tuned!

2 Likes

I would be happy to host peer space community events in Boston.

1 Like

I’d like to host at my space -Dovecot Farm -for the West Palm Beach area…I’d like to find out more :pray:t3:

0 Likes

ATL metro- I’d be open to this as well!

0 Likes

Hello Peerspace Host Community!

We’re excited to share that we are in the midst of finalizing the release of our Community Events Program and are just beginning the recruitment process for signing up our first round of Chapter Leaders.

If you are interested in applying to become a Peerspace Chapter Leader, please fill out this form here.

1 Like

Hi! I am very interested. Please send more info.

0 Likes

I would be happy to lead the Palo Alto area.

0 Likes

Hi @Spencer.

I am in the Tampa market and very interested. I completed an application yesterday. Looking forward to this new and exciting opportunity!

0 Likes