Hosting a Peerspace Community Event

Hello Peerspace Host Community!

We’re excited to share that we are in the midst of finalizing the release of our Community Events Program and are just beginning the recruitment process for signing up our first round of Chapter Leaders.

If you are interested in applying to become a Peerspace Chapter Leader, please fill out this form here.

1 Like

Hi! I am very interested. Please send more info.

I would be happy to lead the Palo Alto area.

Hi @Spencer.

I am in the Tampa market and very interested. I completed an application yesterday. Looking forward to this new and exciting opportunity!

Hi Spencer,

I know we are a bit late on this but would love for Brett and I to contribute to community event as speakers or presenters. Our space isn’t the most conducive for events but happy to help on the speaking side where we can, especially as it relates to production.

Thanks,
Ashley

Thanks for following up, @Ashley_N! We’d love to include you as a speaker / presenter in future events. We’re currently building the structure for a program that primarily focuses on hosts who can offer space + deliver content, but we will be sure to reach out once we begin coordinating the next round of community events hosted by our Chapter Leaders! I’m sure one (or a few of them) would be more than willing to have you as a participant :smile:

3 Likes

Sounds good. Thanks, @Spencer!

For those who missed it, we had an awesome community event at STUDIO BUCKMAN (shoutout to @Brad_B for hosting us!) a few weeks ago. Thanks to all who attended! The evening was filled with productive conversation around:

• How to host events
  • How to protect yourself when it comes to accepting bookings where alcohol will be served
  • General hosting best practices

Here are some highlight photos from the event:

20190313%20Peerspace%20Event%2010146%20(1) 20190313%20Peerspace%20Event%2010133%20(1)
20190316%20Exterior%20Front%2012290-2

In a few days, we’ll be sure to post updates here for how you can access 1) video clips from the event and 2) the slide deck that was presented.

(For those who are curious, there will be many more community events coming to major Peerspace cities across the country in the upcoming months) :grin: Stay tuned!

3 Likes

What a beautiful space!

2 Likes

Thank you Deacon, much appreciated. I would love to get together and talk shop sometime.

1 Like

I enjoyed the opportunity to host this first “beta” Chapter Leader event. We had great support from Peerspace, and it was a pleasure presenting along with Davis from Tend. Attendance was good, hosts enjoyed meeting one another and we all had some good discussions about our hosting challenges and opportunities. We used Google Slides (easy to learn) to prepare one cohesive presentation, with each of us adding our own contributions. I think it went smoothly, and look forward to more events in the near future.

3 Likes

I’d like that as well!

I would like to host a Peerspace community event for the Inland Empire in California.

Hi Spencer
I would love to host and be leader in CT area near Greenwich, stamford ,new cannan , norwalk
olga
1-9176216526
what is next steps ?

Hi Olga.

We’re thrilled to hear you’re interested in becoming a Peerspace Chapter Leader.

We’ve closed the application cycle, however, we will likely be picking up recruiting again in the future and we’d be happy to follow up with you then.

Thank you for your participation and for all that you do as a Peerspace host.

Hi Diane
is it any way we can schedule a call
i really would like to talk to someone from team and may be discuss few concepts an ideas and see if thats workable
i also really wanted to come to any seminars or any gathering in nyc or area and have a hard time connecting and finding an option for this month or next month
please advise
my cell 1-9176216526 let me know what time and date will be best
thank you Olga V

Hello Spencer, I’m interested in hosting. We’re in Inglewood CA right by the LA Forum and Stadium that’s being built. I’d definitely love to learn from other host, grow within Peerspace and in business. I look forward to hearing all the particulars from you. Thx for offering the opportunity. Happy Holidays!

Hello Spence,
We were just talking about hosting and event in Burbank area at our house.

Can you contact me w details and we can get the ball rolling?
thx
818 802 0011

Hi Nilik.

Thank you for reaching out about hosting an event. We decided to pause the Peerspace Community Events Program led by fellow Peerspace hosts at the end of 2019.

Peerspace will be in touch with any future online and offline events, so stay tuned for occasional emails from our community team. We encourage you to sign up and attend these events to make sure you’re up to date with the latest and greatest in the Peerspace product.

Please continue to join the conversation online in the host community forum to stay connected with fellow hosts.

Thank you for your participation and for all that you do as a Peerspace host.

1 Like